CIO100 Awards Africa
The CIO100 Awards currently in its 12th year recognizes 100 organizations for their achievements in technology innovation. The honorees exemplify what it means to deliver business value through the innovative use of technology. This elite group is creating competitive advantage in their organizations, improving business processes, enabling growth and improving relationships with customers.
What We're Looking For
The CIO100 Survey examines how organisations in both public and private sector purchase, deploy and use IT. This is a demand side survey whose objective is to identify trends in the adoption and use of IT in Eastern Africa. View more HERE
To be selected, applicants must show not only that they have executed their project well but also that they have done so in uncommon, innovative ways : pioneering a new technology, applying a familiar technology to a new purpose, setting the bar higher for thier competitors and they must demonstrate business value, not just IT benefits.
What's In It For You
The output of the survey is the CIO100 EA Megatrends Report and the CIO100 Awards, the most sort after Awards in Africa's IT ecosystem. The Awards recognise excellence in the adoption and use of ICT and are awarded to both the organisation and the CIO or equivalents in organisations. The winners of the CIO100 Awards are recognised at the CIO100 Symposium and Awards, a two-day high-energy celebration of IT excellence marked with networking opportunities and knowledge sharing.
- Win a CIO100 Award, which is an acknowledged mark of enterprise excellence in the region. Receiving recognition is marketing for not only your organisation but yourself and a major career leap.
- Individual awards for participating organisations
- Receive a CIO100 certificate as part of the 100 organisations recognised for IT excellence in the region
- Peer recognition, let your peers celebrate your achievements
- CIO100 Survey EA megatrends 2021 Report
How We Judge The CIO100 Awards
A select panel constituted of industry experts comprising of former CIOs and business leaders will adjudicate the applications based on information submitted in this online application.
Each entry will be evaluated based on how it compares with the best practice within respective areas.
Honorees are then ranked, and final selections will be confirmed by the CIO100 African Team based on results from the process. All scores will be confidential
To be selected for a CIO100 Award, you must demonstrate excellence in:
- Technology Innovation:The extent to which your organisation use/ is using IT in a new way or enabled new ways of doing business, whether internally or externall
- Business Value Delivery:The measurable impact backed up by supporting data, that your project or initiative has had on your organisation’s business results.
How We Use Your Information
The information you provide in your CIO100 application will be used only for the purpose of judging the awards and aggregating data for articles (both in print and online) or other publicity relating to the CIO100 Awards. There will be a special CIO100 Africa: Mega Trends Report 2021 capturing observed scenarios and findings of the CIO100 2021 edition application on relevant technologies and what to expect in the years to come. Your information will only be used as specified above.
However, if you have information about your project (such as internal metrics) that you would prefer not to be used even in aggregated form, please note this in the text box at the start of the application or at the start of your answer
CIO100 Awards applications window will remain open until closing day: September 15th 2021 Honorees will be notified by email www.cioafrica.co.
There are three sections to the application:
- Part I: Seeks details of the nominated project
- Part II: Seeks to understand the business value of the nominated project
- Part III: Asks for information about the nominated organisation.
You can leave the website and return as many times as necessary to complete the application by bookmarking the page in your web browser before you leave the application. Or contact us and requesting your applicaton link.
We suggest that you discuss your responses with the relevant management within your organisation involved in the project. Be aware that once you have clicked on the “Submit” button, you cannot revise your answers
A member of the team is ready to assist, Reach us by email or phone with your enquiries
604 Limuru Road
PO Box 49475 00100, Nairobi
General Enquiries +254 717 535 307